Districts 25 & 30
The Harry T. Stewart, Sr. Magnet School for Engineering, Architecture & the Arts teaches students to see real-world problems as opportunities for innovation and empowers students as creative contributors to their learning.
Theme: Engineering, Architecture and the Arts
Phone Number: 718-533-1013
The Joseph Pulitzer Magnet School of Innovation and Applied Learning infuses STEAM into the curriculum in order to prepare them for the 21st century as discovers, entrepreneurs, explorers, and global leaders.
Theme: Innovation and Applied Learning
Phone Number: 718-457-1242
At The Magnet School of Global Studies & Leadership students gain an appreciation for diversity, an understanding of global challenges, and the skills that will enable them to effect change in the 21st century.
Theme: Global Studies and Leadership
Phone Number: 718-969-7780
At The Discovery School for Inquiry and Research: STEAM Magnet School learning is truly personalized, individualized, differentiated, and relevant to the interests and experiences of each and every student.
Theme: Inquiry, Research and STEAM
Phone Number: 718-359-0620
To apply to a District 25/30 Magnet School:
- For Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or Grade 6 please register through the NYCDOE MySchools Portal.
- For alternate grade applications (Grades 1-5 or 7-8) please reach out directly to the schools using the contact information below.
- PS 92 The Harry T. Stewart, Sr. Magnet School for Engineering, Architecture & the Arts
- IS 145 The Joseph Pulitzer Magnet School of Innovation and Applied Learning
- PS/MS 200 The Magnet School of Global Studies & Leadership
- PS 201 The Discovery School for Inquiry and Research: STEAM Magnet School