Districts 14 & 32
Students at P.S. 120 the Magnet School of Architecture, Engineering and Design are encouraged to use the social nature of learning to enhance problem-solving skills and find solutions to real-world problems through project-based learning.
Theme: Architecture, Engineering and Design
Phone Number: 718-443-9402
The Suydam Magnet School for STEAM creates life-long learners by serving the needs of every child, every day, and recognizing each child's individual potential to grow and succeed.
Theme: STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics)
Phone Number: 718-821-4810
The Benjamin Franklin Magnet School of Civic Leadership in Health and Science utilizes a rigorous and engaging project-based curriculum to support students in developing a strong academic foundation, while positively contributing to their community.
Theme: Civic Leadership in Health and Science
Phone Number: 718-622-9285
The Williamsburg Bridge Magnet School for Communication and Mixed Media Arts is a warm and friendly place where students have access to hands-on, project-based learning experiences that include technology, the arts, cooking and more.
Theme: Communication and Media Arts
Phone Number: 718-497-0139
The Magnet School of Multimedia, Technology, and Urban Planning prepares students to thrive in a 21st-century economy by providing real-world challenges that expose students to a wide range of career options.
Theme: Multimedia, Technology and Urban Planning
Phone Number: 718-456-8218
To apply to a District 14 & 32 Magnet School:
- For 3K, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or Grade 6 please register through the NYCDOE MySchools Portal.
- For alternate grade applications (Grades 1-5 or 7-8) please reach out directly to the schools using the contact information below.
- PS 120 Magnet School for Architecture Engineering & Design
- PS 123 Magnet School for STEAM
- Phone Number: 718-821-4810
- Principal: Donna Stalzer email@example.com
- PS 196 Magnet School for Communication & Mixed Media Arts
- MS 582 Magnet School for Multimedia, Technology & Urban Planning
- PS/IS 157 The Benjamin Franklin Magnet School of Civic Leadership in Health and Science